About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. Built to withstand 100 MPH WIND! Set up in minutes! (installation takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE Aluminum design.
The Independence Flagpole
The Independence Flagpole is a true symbol of tradition and pride. Made with the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship, this flagpole is designed to last for generations. Whether you are looking to honor your family's heritage or commemorate a historic event, the Independence Edition Flagpole is the perfect choice.This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole Independence BRONZE.
This limited edition Independence is has an anodized Bronze finish and a plaque located on the flag pole. The Independence Plaque reads "Duty Honor Country"
This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole.
All Kits come with everything you need including:
- - Independence Flagpole Bronze Anodized
- - "Duty Honor Country" Plaque
- - 10 year no fade Electrolytic plated bronze coating
- - No Rust (anodized type II) Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Telescoping poles feature 360 degree swivel clips
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - 18" PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - 20' & 25' Secure Pin-lock Design
- - All necessary hardware to fly 2 flags
- - 2 7/8" apx Diameter (73mm OD)
- - Instructional packet.
- - Tested at 100 MPH winds
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
This Delta pole has been tested at 100+ MPH winds. If you are looking for a flag pole that is going to last this is the one for you.
OPTIONAL HALYARD KIT:
Looking to have the traditional rope system on your telescoping pole? Just add the optional Halyard kit to your Flagpole Bundle. Additional $39.98
Link to the halyard kit: Halyard Kit
**What is a Halyard kit? The Halyard kit replaces the 360 degree swivel clips on the pole with a traditional Rope System. So instead of lowering the telescoping pole to remove the flags you would have the flags clipped to the rope and lower that.
If you have an existing flag pole you are replacing and it has a smaller diameter we offer a Flag pole adapter that will allow for the larger pole without tearing out your old ground sleeve. More information can me found here.
FEATURING OUR PROPRIETARY TELESCOPING PIN-LOCK HIGH-WIND DESIGN!
Flying a Flag at Half Staff on a Telescoping Flagpole:
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
Learn about our telescoping Flagpoles below:
I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful Flagpole. So excited to have it in the yard. Thanks for an amazing product!