About the Flagpole:
Easy, Do-it-yourself, Service First Flagpole kits. The 30 foot quick-installation flagpole kits. Set up in minutes! (DIY setup takes approximately 35-45 minutes!) FEATURING OUR SERVICE FIRST™ 11 GAUGE WIND RESISTER DESIGN!
- - No Rust Thick Aluminum Sectional Flag Pole. (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- Sectional Poles use a Rope/Halyard System
- - PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - All necessary hardware
- - Instructional packet
- - 3" diameter Tapered Design
- - 25' Length Secure-Lock Design
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Tested at 100 MPH Wind
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
**Flags shown in customer submitted photos that are featured below do not come standard in kits, but may be purchased from our flags collection**
I bought one of the sectional Delta poles a few years ago and love it! Later on, I purchased the solar light for the top, and in my opinion, it looks great and works well!! I definitely recommend Service First for anyone looking to purchase a flag pole!!
My review is concerning 3 flag poles and high winds. 2 of the regular flag poles broke in the severe 90 miles winds and my Old Glory did not. It waved the flag through the wind. I have ordered another one for my sons' farm and it will be the black limited edition. I highly recommend the Old Glory Flag/poles. They stand forever waving our country's flag.God bless all who purchase through their company. Thank you to all the veterans
We live on a VERY windy hill and lost a flag pole during high winds this fall. This is our replacement and we love it!