About the Flagpole:
This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole FREEDOM EDITION BLACK.
This limited edition Freedom Edition is has an anodized Black finish and a Freedom Edition plaque located on the flag pole. The Freedom Edition Plaque reads "Honoring those that have served"
This is the Delta Pin-Lock Telescoping Flag Pole.
All Kits come with everything you need including:
- - Freedom Edition Black Anodized
- - "Honoring Those that have Served" Plaque
- - 10 year no fade Electrolytic plated black coating
- - No Rust (anodized type II) Pin-Lock Telescoping flag pole (11 gauge aluminum!)
- - Telescoping poles feature 360 degree swivel clips
- - Compare our 11 Gauge poles to our competitors thinner 16 Gauge
- - 18" PVC Sleeve for easy mounting and set up.
- - Gold Ball Finial
- - Pin-lock secure locking system. Not a twist lock that fails
- - All necessary hardware to fly 2 flags
- - 2 7/8" Diameter (73mm OD)
- - Instructional packet.
- - Tested at 100 MPH winds
- - FREE 3 x 5 Printed Polyester American Flag
- - Set up is complete in minutes! Ever wanted a flagpole in your yard, but didn't want to go through the trouble? This kit is perfect for you!
This Delta pole has been tested at 100+ MPH winds. If you are looking for a flag pole that is going to last this is the one for you.
If you have an existing flag pole you are replacing and it has a smaller diameter we offer a Flag pole adapter that will allow for the larger pole without tearing out your old ground sleeve. More information can me found on this product in our accessory section.
FEATURING OUR PROPRIETARY TELESCOPING HIGH-WIND DESIGN!
OPTIONAL HALYARD KIT:
Looking to have the traditional rope system on your telescoping pole? Just add the optional Halyard kit to your Flagpole Bundle. Additional $39.98
Link to the halyard kit: Halyard Kit
**What is a Halyard kit? The Halyard kit replaces the 360 degree swivel clips on the pole with a traditional Rope System. So instead of lowering the telescoping pole to remove the flags you would have the flags clipped to the rope and lower that.
Flying a Flag at Half Staff on a Telescoping Flagpole:
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Flash collar, Solar light and Gold Eagle Finial
Learn More about the Freedom Edition Telescoping Flagpole:
I’m really happy with the way my Flag pole turned out. And how easy it is to operate. I’m glad I ordered it with the accessor that I did. It really made it look great with a nice finish. I’d recommend your company and product to anyone wanting a great flag pole. Great price as well.
My old pole I've had 5 years, the last two years it only locks into place because of the screws I had to drill into it, twisting locks failed, sometimes I needed a pipe wrench to twist telagrafing pole. This new pole is all the quality you could ask for without pay a thousand bucks and needing a crane to install it.
Mine has been up for a yr... Light at top still works perfect. It takes 3 minutes to dig the hole. Put sleeve in hole, then crete, level, tomorrow put pole in.....simple....Im on top of small mountain, 60 mph winds all winter.....lol.....not one issue......today............40 mph winds